Travelling and Tourism activity also involves economic costs, including the direct costs incurred by travelling and tourism businesses. Government costs for infrastructure to better serve tourists and travelers, are borne by individual taxes in the community. Therefore, community decisions over tourism should involve debates between industry proponents.
- To carry on the business of Air flight reservations, ticketing, charter flight cargo, hotel reservations and protocol agent services.
- To carry on business of travel and tour agency and act as accredited representative and commissioning agent for national, domestic, tour and cargo superintendent, and to carry on business of carriers and chatters of various modes.
- To carry on the business of travel and tourist agent, and to provide tourists and tourism services while promoting the provision of conveniences of all kinds.
- To engage in and carry on any business in the tourist industry, or any business whatsoever.
- To act as contractors, consultants and managers of events of all kinds.
- To do all such other things as may be considered incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above objects or any of them.